Tuesday 2 August 2011

Sincerest Love

 Talking about the CRV, Your love is not about owning our own car
Your sincerest love is about how hard you work to earn it.

Talking about my career
Your love is not about fully support my overtime
Your sincerest love tells me about how to manage myself and everything

Talking about a shelter
Your love is not about take me into the sweet cozy home
Your sincerest love asks me to choose one, decorate it inside
Your sincerest love also shows how many overtime hours you have spent to get the one I chose

Talking about our child education
Your love is not about screening the international standard school
Your sincerest love just trust me as the best teacher for our beloved

For all the things and joys you have
Gratitude is the best thing I can share

For my lovely mas Agus Herdi, with bunch of love.
Hani

No comments:

Powered By Blogger